The KIPP Through College program exists to provide rigorous support and guidance to ensure that every one of our KIPP alumni has the opportunity to matriculate to and graduate from college. The mission of KIPP Indianapolis' KIPP Through College program is to empower all KIPP Indianapolis students and alumni to utilize their knowledge, skills, and strong character to live lives of choice.
Our vision is that our alumni will transform themselves and our community as a result of graduating from college and having opportunities to live lives of choice.
The foundational goal of KIPP Indianapolis' KTC program is to ensure that annually at least 80% of KIPP Indianapolis alumni matriculate to and graduate from college. To accomplish this goal, KTC concentrates on the following key areas:
• All KIPP Indianapolis middle school graduates will demonstrate academic and character readiness for a college-prep high school education prior to their middle school promotion ceremony.
• KIPP Indianapolis middle school graduates will attend a best-fit college-preparatory high school and pursue college-prep curriculum.
• KIPP Indianapolis alumni will complete a smooth transition to high school, and will continue to focus on the academic and character excellence required to attend college.
• KIPP Indianapolis alumni will have access to and take advantage of college planning services provided by the KTC program.
• KIPP Indianapolis alumni will matriculate to and earn a degree from a best-match post-secondary institution within six years of graduating from high school.